Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Check out @victory_mma_bjj and @barwest 's own Mekila Martin feat: on Bakaresd.com

http://bakaresd.com/?p=5989

HUMPDAY MODEL FEATURE

In San Diego we have  great food, great weather, and best of all great ladies!  This weeks model feature is the lovely Mekila!  Click inside to see more pictures and find out what she likes to do in our wonderful city Enjoy your Hump Day! 

BAKARE: What is your name and where are you from?
MM: My name is Mekila Martin and I am from Modesto California…yes, I do say “hella.”
BAKARE: How long have you been modeling?
MM:  I started modeling about a year ago.
BAKARE: A lot of people don’t actually enjoy what they do… Do you enjoy modeling?
MM: I have a lot of fun with modeling, it is always a good time to get your hair and make-up done and play dress up.
BAKARE: What do you like to do in your leisure?
MM: In my leisure I am usually hanging out with my friends, going to the beach, walking my dog, or kicking ass doing boxing and Muay Thai at Victory MMA gym.
BAKARE: Where is your favorite place to go out in San Diego?
MM: When I go out it is either at Bar West, or any of the dive bars all over the city. I also like going out in Huntington and Newport Beach.
BAKARE: Single and ready to mingle?
MM: I am single and ready to mingle, watch out boys J
BAKARE: What do you look for in a guy?
MM: A sense of humor, confidence, smarts, nice teeth, and a great ass.
BAKARE: What is the worst pick up line a guy has ever used on you?
MM: I was out in Hermosa Beach one night and the creepiest guy ever said, “You’re so beautiful I want to take a piece of your soul!” I appreciate the originality but it totally freaked me out and was completely inappropriate. Listen gents, don’t use pick up lines. Saying, “hi, my name is…” will get you further than you think.

Thanks for dropping by Mekila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive